Tuesday 7 January 2014

Bye bye dear miss Finland

Its Sanni here, writing straight from Berlin airport. Im on my way to Bari, southern Italy...

My stay is planned to be 3 months. My title is the unexperienced au pair so my stay might be shorter than that, haha:D Ill take care of Laura, 3,5 yo girl. I wish ill handle her;)

Just for u to know, ive been studying italian few courses so the choise wasnt that random. I made a very simple profile in AuPairWorld.net and got few messages from the families all around France and Italy. First contract I made with a family in Garda-lake, but they cancelled. This family of Laura-girl matched me the best and we skyped few times and made the deal. Thats how I ended up sitting here in Berlin, waiting for a plane to pick me up to Bari.

Ill write you basic tips and interesting details of south part of italy, and italian culture overall. At least from Bari, hopefully also somewhere else. Will see.
    instead, ill write about my personal life and all that includes (as much as i have time and will) to my own "diary" blog Life never sleeps.(sanniblokkaa.blogspot.com)

Keep on following! Henriikka will stay the night in Bungalow in Vietnamn and ill move with strangers...So a lot of interesting stuff coming up;)

xxSanni

Ps. For now, shall I read some italian book, sleep my wrinkles off or take a chairmassage??...hmm, maybe ill mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment